1. OnlinePortal is not associated with or makes claim to be affiliated with any Instagram or Twitter programs, Facebook programs, or Instagram themselves, or Facebook themselves, etc.
2. It is your responsibility and yours alone to follow and comply with Instagram/Facebook/Twitter rules and guidelines. You agree to use OnlinePortal at your own risk and agree to indemnify OnlinePortal if your account gets banned, locked up, and any other action that Instagram/Facebook/Twitter does to your account on behalf of your actions or using OnlinePortal to build and grow your profile. We do not and cannot guarantee the exact amount of followers you will receive and if all of them will be real individuals.
3. We are not responsible to keep or store your passwords for Instagram/Twitter and the company will not share any information of the sort.
4. OnlinePortal reserves the right to give you a full or prorated refund based on their own discretion. You also agree not to file any fraudulent claim to chargeback or dispute charges from OnlinePortal. You will have 7 days to try the service for a REDUCED PRICE at which time if you wish to continue you agree to pay OnlinePortal for 30 days of service.
5. You may cancel your account with OnlinePortal at any time; however, unless OnlinePortal is in breach of this Agreement and does not fix said breach within thirty (30) days of receiving written notice from You of an actual breach, outlining specifically the nature of the breach, You are entitled to no refunds. We may suspend or cancel Your account without notice or refund to You if you violate this Agreement. If your account is cancelled, OnlinePortal reserves the right to remove Your account information along with any account settings from our servers with NO liability or notice to You. If You cancel the Service before the end of Your current paid-up subscription period, Your cancellation will take effect immediately and You will not be charged again
6. The materials included in The Site are for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. They are not intended to be a substitute for obtaining legal advice from legal counsel. ALL ARTICLES AND MATERIAL DISPLAYED BY US ON THE SITE ARE FOR INFORMATION ONLY, ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE, AND ARE IN NO MANNER TO BE CONSIDERED LEGAL ADVICE OR OTHER LICENSED PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR A SUBSTITUTE THEREFOR. FOR SPECIFIC LEGAL ADVICE REGARDING YOUR PARTICULAR CIRCUMSTANCES, YOU MUST RETAIN LEGAL COUNSEL. the Company does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through The Site. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such materials, opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. the Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of The Site.
8. The Site is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. All materials contained on The Site are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by the Company or the party credited as the provider of the Content. You will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content on The Site. Permission is given to view the material on these web pages and save that material only for your personal reference. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission from the Company or the copyright holder identified in the individual Content's copyright notice.
Subject to the above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on The Site in any way unless you obtain the prior written consent of the Company No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you through your use of The Site. We are not able to confirm that the materials contained on these web pages are correct in every case. The Company reserves the right to make changes to The Site, including the availability of any feature, database, Content, Web page materials, product information and prices on The Site at any time without notice or liability. The Company may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of The Site without notice or liability.
9. To the extent that any portions of The Site (such as "chat rooms" or "bulletin boards") provide users an opportunity to post and exchange information, ideas or opinions ("Postings"), BE ADVISED THAT WE DO NOT SCREEN, EDIT, OR REVIEW POSTINGS PRIOR TO THEIR APPEARANCE ON THIS WEB SITE, and Postings do not necessarily reflect our views. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we exclude all responsibility and liability for the Postings or for any losses or expenses resulting from their use and/or appearance on The Site.
10. You represent, warrant and covenant that: (a) you shall not upload, post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through The Site any materials which (i) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying The Site, (ii) are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, (iii) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate law, (iv) violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right, (v) contain a virus or other harmful component, (vi) contain any information, software or other material of a commercial nature, (vii) contain advertising of any kind, or (viii) constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; and (b) that you are at least eighteen (18) years old.
14. THE SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE." TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW. The Company AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT ON THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE BY THE SOFTWARE USED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE. FURTHER, The Company AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The Company DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. The Company AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN. FURTHER, IN NO EVENT WILL The Company BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS, USE OF DATA OR FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ON BEHALF OF OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND CONTRACTORS, DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS THE SITE OR ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACKUP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY.
16. Where we provide hypertext links from or to third party sites we do so for convenience and information purposes only. We do not review, endorse, approve or control, and are not responsible for any sites linked from or to the Website, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products, resources or services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and we will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking, and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of the same.
17. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM AGAINST ONLINEPORTAL MUST BE COMMENCED (BY FILING A DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION OR FILING AN INDIVIDUAL ACTION WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE DATE THE PARTY ASSERTING THE CLAIM FIRST KNOWS OR REASONABLY SHOULD KNOW OF THE ACT, OMISSION, OR DEFAULT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM; AND THERE SHALL BE NO RIGHT TO ANY REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM NOT ASSERTED WITHIN THAT TIME PERIOD.
18. Choice of law, mandatory arbitration and venue 24.1 Governing Law / Jurisdiction The Agreements (and any non-contractual disputes/claims arising out of or in connection with them) are subject to the laws of the state of California, United States of America, without regard to choice or conflicts of law principles. Further, you and OnlinePortal agree to the jurisdiction of the Southern District of California to resolve any dispute, claim, or controversy that relates to or arises in connection with the Agreements (and any non-contractual disputes/claims relating to or arising in connection with them) and is not subject to mandatory arbitration under Section 18.2.1. OnlinePortal does not accept any codes of conduct as mandatory in connection with the services provided under this agreement.
18.2 ARBITRATION AGREEMENT
This Arbitration Agreement applies only to users in the United States.
18.2.1 Dispute resolution and arbitration
You and OnlinePortal agree that any dispute, claim, or controversy between you and OnlinePortal arising in connection with or relating in any way to these Agreements or to your relationship with OnlinePortal as a user of the Service (whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and whether the claims arise during or after the termination of the Agreements) will be determined by mandatory binding individual (not class) arbitration. You and OnlinePortal further agree that the arbitrator shall have the exclusive power to rule on his or her own jurisdiction, including any objections with respect to the existence, scope or validity of the Arbitration Agreement or to the arbitrability of any claim or counterclaim. Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. THERE IS NO JUDGE OR JURY IN ARBITRATION, AND COURT REVIEW OF AN ARBITRATION AWARD IS LIMITED. There may be more limited discovery than in court. The arbitrator must follow this agreement and can award the same damages and relief as a court (including attorney fees), except that the arbitrator may not award any relief, including declaratory or injunctive relief, benefiting anyone but the parties to the arbitration. This arbitration provision will survive termination of the Agreements.
Notwithstanding the clause above (18.2.1), you and OnlinePortal both agree that nothing in this Arbitration Agreement will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit either of our rights, at any time, to (1) bring an individual action in a U.S. small claims court or (2) bring an individual action seeking only temporary or preliminary individualized injunctive relief in a court of law, pending a final ruling from the arbitrator. In addition, this Arbitration Agreement doesn’t stop you or us from bringing issues to the attention of federal, state, or local agencies. Such agencies can, if the law allows, seek relief against us on your behalf (or vice versa).
24.2.3 No Class Or Representative Proceedings:
Class Action Waiver YOU AND ONLINEPORTAL AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. Unless both you and OnlinePortal agree, no arbitrator or judge may consolidate more than one person’s claims or otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitrator may award injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual claim. If a court decides that applicable law precludes enforcement of any of this paragraph’s limitations as to a particular claim for relief, then that claim (and only that claim) must be severed from the arbitration and may be brought in court.
18.2.4 Arbitration rules
Either you or we may start arbitration proceedings. Any arbitration between you and OnlinePortal will take place under the Consumer Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") then in force (the "AAA Rules"), as modified by this Arbitration Agreement. You and OnlinePortal agree that the Federal Arbitration Act applies and governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision (despite the choice of law provision above). The AAA Rules, as well as instructions on how to file an arbitration proceeding with the AAA, appear at adr.org, or you may call the AAA at 1-800-778-7879. OnlinePortal can also help put you in touch with the AAA. Any arbitration hearings will take place in the county (or parish) of your billing address, provided that if the claim is for $25,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted (1) solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator; (2) through a non-appearance based telephonic hearing; or (3) by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules in the county (or parish) of your billing address. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the decision and award, if any, are based. The arbitrator may make rulings and resolve disputes as to the payment and reimbursement of fees at any time during the proceeding and upon request from either party made within 14 days of the arbitrator’s ruling on the merits.
18.2.5 Notice; Process
A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send a written notice of the dispute to the other, by certified mail, Federal Express, UPS, or Express Mail (signature required), or in the event that we do not have a physical address on file for you, by electronic mail ("Notice"). OnlinePortal's address for Notice is: OnlinePortal, 15332 Antioch Street, #176, Pacific Palisades, CA, USA. The Notice must (1) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (2) set forth the specific relief sought ("Demand"). We agree to use good faith efforts to resolve the claim directly, but if we do not reach an agreement to do so within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or OnlinePortal may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by you or OnlinePortal shall not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator makes a final decision and award, if any. In the event our dispute is finally resolved through arbitration in your favor, and the arbitrator issues you an award that is greater than the value of OnlinePortal’s last written settlement offer, then OnlinePortal will instead pay you either the amount of the award or $100, whichever is greater. All documents and information disclosed in the course of the arbitration shall be kept strictly confidential by the recipient and shall not be used by the recipient for any purpose other than for purposes of the arbitration or the enforcement of the arbitrator’s decision and award and shall not be disclosed except in confidence to persons who have a need to know for such purposes or as required by applicable law.
If this Arbitration Agreement is invalidated in whole or in part, the parties agree that the exclusive jurisdiction and venue described in Section 18.1 shall govern any claim in court arising out of or related to the Agreements.